Saturday, January 8, 2011

my first week of 2011

my first week started pretty well....
all my work done accordingly,
my classes went smoothly,
my R&D group is pacing up steadily...
and
my first tuition class started today....

though,
more work and things too come...
novel to study for form 5,
essays to mark for muet,
i'm happy...

my last korean drama addiction ended...
with gumiho, with seung gi and shin mina...
and now....
am addicted to the latest offering
by MBC....

my princess....




with kim tae hee and song seung heun....
kim tae hee is the beauty in
love in harvard, stairways in heaven and iris..
and u might remember seung heun
in autumn in my heart...

the drama is hilarious....
as funny as gumiho...
kim tae hee is as cute as shin mina in gumiho.....
song seung heun?????
gossshhhhh........*drooooling*

hehehehhehehe...
yessss
downloading operation commencing.....


dah tgk epy dalam raja lawak???
gosshh...
personally,
berlakon lebih mudah dari berlawak...
and as a soloist like epy...
it needs a lot guts and creativity.....

good luck epy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment